The Hardisons

Eric, Joni, Danica & Peyton

Monday, August 22, 2011

Massive Update!!!

Well it has been almost 7 months since I have last posted. I have no idea where to even begin so ill just do each kid separate.

Peyton:
Little Peyton or "Peyton Pooh Bear" as Danica calls her, is still my little baby. She is so tiny and is nothing what Danica was. Peyton has such a fun personality. Always chatting away and kicking her little legs as fast as they can go.. She is SO tall and doesn't have any rolls on her body (except her knees). She is my smile child, does nothing but smile and for sure is a mommies girl.  I can't go anywhere without her having to see where I am at. She loves to watch her sister do everything.  If she is sad and Danica walks in the room, she turns into a total different kid, smiles ear to ear and she loves to talk/sing. Its never quiet in our house. She is only in 3-6 month clothing (waist wise) and is in 9 month clothes in length; 85% in height and 25% in weight.. She is for sure going to be tall like her daddy. Peyton has been working on getting her teeth but nothing yet.   Such a eater!!! This kid will eat anything and everything and thinks she is pretty tricky cause she can hold her bottle and pulls it out, looks at it and then puts it back in her mouth. She is now up to a bow of cereal, a fruit and a veggie.  Where she stores it I have no idea.

Danica:
Oh where to begin with Danica.! She is a sassy one that's for sure and I'm pretty sure is going to give us a run for our money. She is truthful, honest, loving, friendly and smart.  I have never had a kid tell me after i have told them "watch and see", "No! You watch and see"!!! She sure loves to back talk. This kid could remember anything she sees or hears, memory like no other.  She is my singer and little dancer.  She busts a move any and everywhere.  Doesn't matter if we are in walmart, dentist, Dr, she will stop what she is doing and dances her little life away... If she sees a little kid, she is right up there with them trying to get them to play with her. She would be friends with anyone..  She is for sure her dads kid.. She knows exactly what time he "should" be home, where he is at or who he has talked to.. Books, puzzles and dress up are her life.  We have to read at least 3 books a night and she has a closet full of puzzles. Danica changes her clothes 20 times a day, tries to sneak my makeup, and mothers everyone and thing she sees.. She would go camping and fishing everyday if she could. I have never been asked more in one day if someone could go camping than she does. She starts school tomorrow for 3 days a week and also has gymnastics on one of the days. I'm a little worried, I'm sure she will be fine.  She is not the one that I'm worried about. I'm more worried about the others :)

*sorry no pics yet, computer wouldn't load them***

No comments: